Nolting Longarm Quilting Machines - Funquilter
Nolting Funquilter 17"
The Funquilter is intended as an entry level machine for home use. If you want to step up from using a standard sewing machine to a purpose-built quilting machine with lots more throat space, this is the one for you. We have many happy customers who have taken their quilting hobby to a whole new level.
To find out more, contact Quiltique, and we will come back to you with a quote on the Funquilter.
Machine size: 17” Reach x 8” inside height.
Pricing: Depends on the US Dollar. Delivery may be extra.
- Package includes transformer, bobbin winder, 20 needles, 10 bobbins, 200 T-pins, 5 patterns, and our support to help you get going.
- Supplied for use with a third-party frame (your cost). Options include the standard Nolting commercial frame (pictured above) or the Hinterberg Stretch frame for which Nolting makes a special axle.
- Optional stitch regulator, the Equalizer, is a very smart unit.
- Four oil wicks to the moving parts of the sewing head need only one drop of sewing oil every 8-10 hours of operation.
- The 148W DC motor is mounted inside the body of the machine, making it safer by minimizing the risk of entanglement.
- The machine runs on 110 Volt AC supply requiring a transformer which is supplied by Quiltique.
- A gear belt provides quiet, accurate power to the top shaft.
- The adjustable hopping foot moves over seams, batting, and a variety of materials for quality stitching.
- The 1/2” round foot assists 1/4“ shadowing with or without rulers or templates.
- Ergonometrically placed handles for stress-free sewing over long periods.
- Supplied with an adjustable stylus for tracing pantograph patterns. Battery powered laser pointers are an optional extra.
- Expanding foam is injected inside the body cavity to reduce vibration and noise.
- The fluorescent light is positioned for excellent visibility. It can be replaced with an optional blacklight for use with hidden day glow powder or pencils for your unique designs.
- The optional Nolting two-piece all-steel tables come with height-adjustable feet or hydraulic option.
- The wheels are fixed to axles which are held in sealed bearings for non-binding movement.
You may also be interested in...
Nolting Longarm Quilting Machines - 18", 24", 30", FunQuilter
A Nolting longarm quilting machine is the right machine for the professional quilter. The 24" model is ideal; neither too small to limit your work space unduly nor too large to make you s-t-r-e-t-c-h across the table.
The amazing new clip-on system to fit any major brand of longarm quilting machine. Easy to use, simple to learn.